Day: Friday (11th May-20th July)
Cost: Adults £14 / Juniors £8 (inclusive of all charges)
Skill Level: Advanced
British Cycling approved Track League at Bournemouth takes place throughout May-July on Friday evenings. To cycle the track league you must be an experienced user of a track bike within a velodrome setting and you need to hold a valid British Cycling racing licence.
- 10-week race series on a 250m outdoor track
- Events and prizes for all age categories
- British Cycling racing licence required
- First race at 6.30pm until dark
- See British Cycling website for further details or contact race organiser Richard Eastham
If you would like to attend, please register and bring the session fee with you, this will be collected by the coach at the session. You can register via the timetable here.
If you have a any questions, please contact the Richard Eastham:
T: 07816 299 909
N.B: These sessions are weather dependant. If a session is cancelled it will be announced by the coach on the Bournemouth Velodrome Twitter profile (@BmthVelodrome).