Day: Friday (11th May-20th July)
Cost: Adults £14 / Juniors £8 (inclusive of all charges)
Skill Level: Advanced
British Cycling approved Track League at Bournemouth takes place throughout May-July on Friday evenings. To cycle the track league you must be an experienced user of a track bike within a velodrome setting and you need to hold a valid British Cycling racing licence.
- 10-week race series on a 250m outdoor track
- Events and prizes for all age categories
- British Cycling racing licence required
- First race at 6.30pm until dark
- See British Cycling website for further details or contact race organiser Richard Eastham
If you have a any questions or would like to attend, please contact the Richard Eastham:
T: 07816 299 909
N.B: These sessions are weather dependant. If a session is cancelled it will be announced by the coach on the Bournemouth Velodrome Twitter profile (@BmthVelodrome).
Track League results can be found here: www.bournemouth-track-league.org