Management Strategies to Support Workforce Wellbeing
Suitable for managers up to board level exploring the strategic overview of how they can support optimal wellbeing in their workforce and why this is so important to their organisation.
(3 x 75 mins)
This course is for managers to explore the research and national guidance to inform local strategies to support workforce wellbeing to benefit employees and the organisation.
- What is workplace 'wellbeing' and why it is so topical
- Evidence, national guidance and frameworks
- Key drivers
- The impact and influence of staff wellbeing and the working environment
- Strategies for implementing changes that will support staff wellbeing
- LWD support
- Identifying key players
- Local strategy to support wellbeing
- Planning the way forward