Wellbeing Champion Training
For staff who have been identified and want to take on the role of promoting & supporting health & wellbeing for a department or team in their workplace.
(3 x 75mins)
This training will introduce delegates to explore the wellbeing champion role and how they can support optimal staff wellbeing in their workplace.
Module One: The role of Wellbeing Champions
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing as a framework for wellbeing in the workplace
- Workplace Influences on Wellbeing
- Maintaining a Wellbeing Environment
Module Two: Spotting and Signposting
- Understanding Others
- Supporting others to manage Stress and Build Resilience
- Building a programme of events
Module Three: Talking about Health
- Discussion Resources for Making Every Conversation Count (MECC)
- The way forward