School Games Mission: Keeping competitive sport at the heart of schools and providing more young people with the opportunity to compete and achieve their personal best
The School Games is a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire millions of young people across the country to take part in more competitive school sport.
The Games are made up of three levels of activity: Level 1 - competition in schools; Level 2 - competition between schools; and Level 3 - competition at county/area level.
A Local Organising Committee (LOC) oversees the overall direction and planning for the School Games and then the events and competitions are made possible by working with various partners, including School Games Organisers, Schools, Clubs, NGB's, Sports Coaches, Local Authorities and Volunteers.
To view the official School Games website please click here.
Please refer to the main documents below and print off a copy for your reference:
- Dorset School Games Code of Conduct (PDF, 178 Kb)
- Dorset School Games Information Pack (PDF, 923 Kb)
- Dorset School Games Photography Policy (PDF, 377 Kb)
- Wet Weather Plan (PDF, 277 Kb)
- Download the full 2017-18 Dorset School Games Calendar here (PDF, 329 Kb)