Your School Games Organisers
We are lucky to have such enthusiastic and hard-working School Games Organisers who plan and deliver a variety of Level 2 School Games events throughout the year. They are also essential to providing Active Dorset with advice and support for all Level 3 School Games competitions in Dorset.
For the chance to qualify for the level 3 games, please contact your local School Games Organiser (SGO) for the details/dates of level 2 qualifiers in your School Games area.
Sarah Dunsford - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christchurch & Isle of Purbeck
Dan Moody - email@example.com
Katrina Cole - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nico Stone - email@example.com
Sam Cox - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadia Kusminoff - email@example.com
School Games Organiser: Core Tasks
School Games Organisers focus on the following five core tasks:
- Participation: Drive participation in School Games competition and increase the number of young people taking part in competition.
- Competition for All: Develop competitive opportunities for all, including the least active.
- Clubs: Increase regular participation in club sport; involve the least active through Change 4 Life Sports Clubs and increase links to local clubs.
- Workforce: Broaden participation opportunities through volunteering and workforce roles.
- Performance: Establish key performance indicators, target delivery and review progress on a termly basis