Your School Games Organisers
We are lucky to have such enthusiastic and hard-working School Games Organisers who plan and deliver a variety of Inter School Games events throughout the year. They are also essential to providing Active Dorset with advice and support for all County School Games competitions in Dorset.
Please contact your local School Games Organiser (SGO) for information and guidance on the following:
- dates for your local inter school games events
- intra school games events
- inclusive health check
- school games mark
- leadership and training (young people)
Sarah Dunsford - email@example.com
Christchurch & Isle of Purbeck
Dan Moody - firstname.lastname@example.org
Katrina Cole - email@example.com
Nico Stone - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Cox - email@example.com
Nadia Dailey - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Games Organiser: Core Tasks
School Games Organisers focus on the following five core tasks:
- Participation: Drive participation in School Games competition and increase the number of young people taking part in competition.
- Competition for All: Develop competitive opportunities for all, including the least active.
- Clubs: Increase regular participation in club sport; involve the least active through Change 4 Life Sports Clubs and increase links to local clubs.
- Workforce: Broaden participation opportunities through volunteering and workforce roles.
- Performance: Establish key performance indicators, target delivery and review progress on a termly basis