Situated within the newly built Pavilion overlooking the beautiful green fields of Slades Park, our meeting room provides a tranquil venue for meetings, workshops, interviews and a myriad of other events.
What's on offer?
The airy space has an abundance of natural daylight and and offers a variety of flexible seating options and styles; including boardroom, cabaret and classroom. It is equipped with Wi-Fi, large screen and a flip chart. Marker pens can be provided on request.
Starting from £3.50 per head, we offer a range of catering packages to suit all budgets.
Additionally, we have a hot drinks vending machine inside the Pavilion or a café offering a range of hot and cold drinks and delicious cakes and snacks should you prefer your delegates to provide for themselves.
We are located just a 12 minute drive from Bournemouth town centre and a 10 minute drive from the bus and train stations.
Parking is available at Slades Park car park. First 3 hours parking is free (ticket required), chargeable after.
- Half-day rate: £30 (9:30am-12:30pm or 1pm-4pm)
- Full Day rate: £60 (9am-4:30pm)
* Other times are available on request. Please contact us form more information.
Slades Pavilion is operated by Active Dorset CIO, a charity established to work locally to increase opportunities for people to be more physically active. All proceeds from the hire of the meeting room are reinvested in the park.
Room hire cancellation charges:
If the booking organiser cancels a confirmed room booking the following charges will be applied:
- The day of the meeting or event: 100% of the room charge will apply
- 1 – 7 days' notice: 50% of the room charge will apply
- 8 – 14 days' notice: 25% of the room charge will apply
Meeting Room availability
To book the Meeting Room please use our online booking system.
Slades Park Pavilion
- Ensbury Avenue, Bournemouth, BH10 4HG
- 01202 539380