Funding of up to £10,000 available in Dorset to reduce negative impact of coronavirus
Posted: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:11
The Together Fund exists to help reduce the negative impact of coronavirus and help community groups working with our target audiences to grow and help more people.
The Together Fund has been created to try and help reduce the negative impact on activity levels in under-represented groups, with a specific focus on:
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities
- Disabled people
- People with long-term health conditions
This funding will enable community groups working with these audiences to continue to exist and engage with their communities, narrowing the gap for communities that need support.
This is a targeted fund that's been designed to look at recovery and the long-term impacts of Covid-19 and aims to support community organisations working with priority audiences, so they have a future to plan for. This support is intended to meet immediate need up until December 2023.
The types of activity that might be funded could include:
- Funding for community groups to find new ways of keeping active during this time
- Offering advice and training support
- Increasing resilience, capacity and capability of delivery bodies
*Funding is now available, following the first round of successful applicants.*
For enquiries contact Active Dorset:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 01202 539 380