Thriving Communities webinar: Nature Connectedness
Posted: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:36
The next National Academy for Social Prescribing 'Thriving Communities' webinar is all about nature connectedness. Join the panel of experts on 'Beyond Contact to Connectedness – optimising health and wellbeing of people and the natural environment.'
- Explore the importance of nature connectedness for people's health and wellbeing and how it links with social prescribing.
- The difference between contact with nature and nature connectedness.
- The importance of both in optimising the benefits of nature for health and wellbeing.
- Learn about five simple pathways to nature connectedness to improve policy, planning and delivery at both an organisational and individual level.
- Jim Burt, Head of Programmes, National Academy for Social Prescribing
- Professor Miles Richardson, Professor of Human Factors and Nature Connectedness, University of Derby.
- Hana Sutch is co-founder and CEO at @GoJauntly
- Nigel King, Senior Advisor in Green Infrastructure at Natural England
It all takes place on Tuesday 23 November at 3pm. Register here.