Thriving Communities Webinar: National Partnership Working across the National Academy for Social Prescribing
Posted: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:40
Join the National Academy for Social Prescribing (NASP) for their next Thriving Communities webinar which will explore how social prescribing informs NASP national partner support from Natural England, Historic England, Sport England, NHS Charities Together, NHS England & Improvement and Arts Council England.
This webinar takes place Tuesday 6 July, 3-4.30pm.
The NASP webinar series brings together individuals and organisations committed to using social prescribing through the arts, health, sports, leisure, and the natural environment, alongside other aspects of our lives, to promote health and wellbeing at a national and local level.
What will you learn?
- The context of the NASP national partnership – who are the partners? How do the national partners work across the country? How does it affect people's health and wellbeing?
- How national partners are navigating the offer to ensure a collaborative approach to social prescribing.
- You'll get some top tips to work more closely with national organisations at a local and regional level to fulfil social prescribing development in place.
Who will be speaking?
- Sport England
- Historic England
- Natural England
- NHS England & Improvement
- NHS Charities Together
- Arts Council England
Who should attend?
- Anyone in the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector with an interest in social prescribing.
- NHS, local government and arms-length body staff