Virtual wellbeing event for cancer patients
Posted: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:01
Active Dorset are facilitating a virtual wellbeing event alongside partners; Age UK North South and West Dorset, Dorset County Hospital, Help and Care and LiveWell Dorset.
This event is for cancer patients who have recently finished or are soon to finish their treatment.
Date: Thursday 28th January
This virtual event will look at:
- Living with and beyond cancer
- An introduction to Help & Care's Self Management Service
- Keeping active with Age UK
- Healthy lifestyle choices with LiveWell Dorset
- Sources of help and support available here in Dorset
The online link to attend the event will be sent in the booking confirmation emails.
For enquiries please contact Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org