Slades Park Pavilion recruiting Sunday Supervisor role
Posted: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 15:36
Working with the Pavilion Manager, the Sunday supervisor's primary role is to ensure the smooth running of the Pavilion and cafe and associated facilities, on Sundays throughout the year.
Key duties will include;
- Supervising the Sunday volunteers to ensure high standards of customer service in the café.
- Provide relevant catering offer to different users of the park, e.g. users of 3G, velodrome
- Being cognisant with the procedures for the facilities such as the changing rooms and 3G pitch
- Overseeing Sunday birthday parties.
- Acting as the first point of contact for Sunday volunteers and organising cover in the event of sickness or other absences.
- Assisting the Pavilion Manager in maximising the internal bookings in the Pavilion, including but not limited to, the meeting room, birthday parties and community space.
- Supporting the marketing of events within the Pavilion and wider park.
- Posting events on social media.
- In conjunction with the Pavilion Manager to manage the organisation and stocking of the Pavilion, including the café, in an efficient and entrepreneurial manner.
- To report maintenance issues and concerns to the Pavilion Manager
- The post holder will also undertake such additional duties as necessary in relation to the operation of the Pavilion.
Job location: Slades Park Pavilion, Ensbury Avenue, Bournemouth, BH10 4HG
Person Specification - About You
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Experience of working in a catering environment
An understanding of the importance of physical activity to people's health
Knowledge of office systems and procedures
Familiarity with Food Hygiene and catering facility best practice
Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Previous supervisory experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Excellent organisational skills
A professional approach to the working environment
Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands
A positive 'Can Do' attitude
A willingness to be flexible with working hours where required, to support delivery of events and meetings
Deadline for applications: Monday 23rd March 2020.
For more information, please contact Maria:
T: 01202 539380