Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:00
Based on the latest Government instruction to fight coronavirus, we must now stay at home in order to protect the NHS, leaving home for the below reasons only:
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
- One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household.
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
- Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.
Even when doing these activities, you must ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.Now more than ever, it is so important to keep active and to look after our mental health, therefore we have put together some ideas to help you achieve your daily dose of physical and mental wellbeing here: www.activedorset.org/dorset-daily-dose
In adherence with the latest Government instruction, we will no longer be taking bookings for the 3G football pitch or the Bournemouth Velodrome until further notice, and have cancelled the following events;
- All Dorset School Games events
- Cancer Wellbeing Events (Crown Hotel, Blandford 19/03 and The Village Hotel, Bournemouth 27/04)
- L2 Encouraging Physical Activity Course
- L2 Supporting Behaviour Change
- Picnic in the Park Events
- Pre-retirement Workshops
- LIRF Course
- The FA Fives
- All Bournemouth Velodrome Sessions
- Slades Park Pavilion Meeting Room Bookings
- Junior parkrun
- Active Dorset Health & Wellbeing Conference
For any enquiries please contact Active Dorset:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 01202 539 380