About Aqua Instructor
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and providing fitness instruction in aqua classes for our customers to a high standard.
We need an aqua instructor who will…
• Ensure that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
• Be enthusiastic and inspiring
• Be passionate in promoting health and wellbeing to our customers
• Build positive relationships with customers to increase retention and customer satisfaction
• Be flexible in the classes they can cover
• Have good timekeeping and excellent communication skills
You will have the relevant qualifications for this class that qualify you for CIMSPA registration. This role will require a DBS check to be completed.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you'll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide. If this sounds like you, we'd love you to get in touch.
To Apply - Simply email your CV and covering letter on why you'd be great for this role to email@example.com by 13th February 2023.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.