Referee Development Officer
Referee Development Officer – 25 hours a week, 3 year fixed term contract. For a suitably qualified candidate there will be opportunities to increase the contracted hours through referee developer opportunities.
About Referee Development Officer
Dorset FA is the governing body for football in Dorset and has served the Dorset Community since 1887.
We aim to ignite and inspire the communities of Dorset using the power of football and we are committed to ensuring the future development of the game. The Association has over 900 teams in a variety of football and with the development of officials, coaches and volunteers in addition to players there are plenty of opportunities to become involved.
Referee's Development Officer – 25 hours a week, 3 year fixed term contract. For a suitably qualified candidate there will be opportunities to increase the contracted hours through referee developer opportunities.
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy, FA Referees' Strategy and the Dorset County Football Association Business Strategy.
- To recruit, convert, retain, develop and progress Referees' to service the game.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA's Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FA's .
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA Rules, regulations, policies, procedures that are in place from time to time.
To apply for the position please submit a letter of application together with your CV to Kevin Pike, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date for applications: Friday 27 January 2023
Interviews to be held: Week beginning 13 February 2023.
Please note only applications invited for interview will be acknowledged.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.