To provide marketing support by creating engaging content for social media and digital platforms, measuring and evaluating the impact and audience reach and adapting practices as appropriate.
- Birmingham, B16 8QG
- Contact Name
- Deepa Kalyanji
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Placed On
- Fri 13th May, 2022
- 9:00am - Fri 3rd June, 2022
About Marketing Apprentice
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager:
- Create and co-ordinate digital content and updates across social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Build and manage relationships with partners and online communities by developing trust, supporting engagement, completing profiles, uploading training and volunteer opportunities, managing bookings, data provision, member management, rerunning diagnostics etc.
- Collate content, write and edit copy, distribute e-newsletter, including Communities, Children and Young People and Skills360.
- Assist with social media campaigns, from content creation (engaging written, graphic and video content) to editing (e.g., using Premiere Pro).
- Create new ideas and concepts for social media content which promotes training programmes, audience interaction and increases audience presence on the Sport Birmingham and Skills360 websites.
- Assist with social media campaigns, from content creation (engaging written, graphic and video content) to editing (e.g. using Premiere Pro).
- Use community interaction content to create a consistent stream of new content for community interaction, whilst analysing and adapting schedules where necessary to optimise visits.
- Using insight data and analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) to improve effectiveness of communications and digital support requirements.
- Work with wider team to develop case-studies / stories / learnings across platforms.
- Work with wider team to add relevant/targeted community derived video content across platforms.
Further details can be found in the attached job pack.
To apply, email: email@example.com with your CV, Equal Opportunities form and Covering letter outlining your suitability to the role. Please include: Marketing Apprentice in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Friday 03 June 2022 at 09.00
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.