Partnerships and Fundraising Manager
Working as Partnerships and Fundraising Manager, in a brand-new role that you can truly make your own, you will play a key part in driving the growth of the organisation across Birmingham (West Midlands) through the development of new partnerships and fundraising activities. These new partnerships will enable a step change in corporate patronage, business partnerships and corporate fundraising activity, creating a proactive approach to further maximise a network of existing partners and targeting new business and partnership relationships to secure further support for the benefit of Birmingham.
- Sport Birmingham Office, Central Birmingham, B16 8QG
- Contact Name
- Tom McIntosh
- Contact Telephone
- 07774 337388
- Contact Email
- £38,500 to £40,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 14th December, 2021
- 5:00pm - Mon 17th January, 2022
About Partnerships and Fundraising Manager
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Enable Sport Birmingham to realise their vision, mission, and strategic ambitions through the delivery of the required funding to support the future financial sustainability of the organisation.
- Build and develop long term mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver income and importantly contribute to the organisations vision and mission.
- Developing existing partnerships to uplift, diversify, and extend the relationships.
- Develop and deliver a progressive and comprehensive income generation strategy utilising all available voluntary and commercial income streams.
- Develop and deliver with the Board and SMT a key stakeholder and strategic partnerships plan that supports the future sustainability of Sport Birmingham.
- Support the CEO and Operations Director in building a culture across the organisation that embraces and enables partnerships and fundraising activity as a means of achieve the organisation's mission.
- Develop the fundraising and partnerships strategy and plan, with a particular focus on the account management and stewardship of partnerships.
- Develop and deliver the strategy to engage all communities with our vision, services, and activities, building a thorough understanding of their work and galvanising the financial and volunteering support of those communities.
- Develop and deliver internal and external communication and support marketing and communications.
Please see attachments for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Equal Opportunities form and Covering letter outlining your suitability to the role. In the email subject line please include Partnerships and Fundraising Manager.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.