England and Wales Cricket Board Network Partner (London & East)
Do you have the passion to create a legacy of cricket opportunities across London and the East? We are seeking an individual with a track record operating as a business partner.
- Placed On
- Thu 17th June, 2021
- 6:00pm - Sun 27th June, 2021
- Sport / Activity
About England and Wales Cricket Board Network Partner (London & East)
- Team: Participation & Growth
- Grade: Guide
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Remote
Do you have the passion to create a legacy of cricket opportunities across London and the East? We are seeking an individual with a track record operating as a business partner with excellent strategic, financial and business planning skills to work with Senior Executives across the ECB, the county network and external agencies to create a plan to Inspire Generations across London and other urban communities across the East region, supporting county partners in the development and execution of their strategic plans.
You will be challenged in driving a culture of continual improvement whilst playing a key role in the two-way performance management of our County Partners.
The complexity of this role means you will need outstanding coaching, stakeholder management skills, experience in managing investment and funding bids, and an understanding of the Greater London Authority and the broader London landscape. You will work with county partners to develop high impact teams that will help reach new audiences and ensure we inspire a generation to say 'cricket is a game for me'.
WHO WE ARE
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level – from grassroots to professional.
We believe cricket is a force for good that can have an enduring impact on everyone's lives and we have an ambitious strategy to inspire a generation to say 'cricket is a game for me'. It provides great entertainment. It teaches important skills, both physical and social. It can help inclusion and social cohesion, bringing communities together.
The ECB welcomes applications from all backgrounds to ensure we deliver our Inspiring Generations strategy and fulfil our purpose to connect communities and improve lives through cricket.
- Stronger As One Team – We are stronger together. We allow for individual strengths and beliefs but head in the same direction. We respect, support and really listen to each other along the way.
- Push New Boundaries – We are bold, brave and curious. We challenge and don't settle. We forge the future whilst remembering our roots.
- Be The Best In The Game – On & Off The Pitch – We train hard. We strive to be our best to help the team be the best. We celebrate our victories and learn from our let downs.
- Passion For Play – We are here to inspire & be inspired. We are serious about what we do, but don't take ourselves seriously. We enjoy the journey and have fun.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have a passion for community sport and the power of cricket to connect communities and improve lives.
- You thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike.
- You enjoy influencing up, down and laterally to drive successful outcomes.
- You enjoy working with people, mentoring and facilitating business and operational growth.
YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading the development of a strategic roadmap across London and urban communities across the East
- Collaborating across cricket partners and external partners to drive transformational partnerships
- Business Development – Identifying and developing growth opportunities within and between organisations, connecting counties nationally
- Financial acumen and business planning – advising the P&G leadership team and committee on the distribution of recreational game funding. Managing budgets related to the region.
- Working closely with senior management of the ECB (including Board representatives) to foster stronger stakeholder relationships
- Relationship management and communication, you will play a key role in ensuring two-way communication between the ECB and county partners
- Supporting and driving governance reform to agreed standards
- Performance management of counties against agreed plans and targets
- Change Management - Using exceptional coaching and business planning skills
- An extensive knowledge of stakeholders across London and the surrounding areas
- Outstanding relationship management skills and exceptional levels of emotional intelligence
- Experience in developing programmes across urban communities
- Experience in high quality performance management
- Experience in delivering governance reform
- Gravitas and the ability to influence "C" suite executives
- Experience in business development and change management
- Strong financial and business acumen
- A track record in partnership working and collaboration
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.