This is an unusual opportunity to join a growing charity and be a key person in the team. As a small charity this is a very varied role covering administrative tasks and responsibility for bookkeeping. Sport in Mind provides Sport and physical activity to help aid the recovery of people experiencing mental health problems. We are a growing charity with our main offices in Caversham but with activities being set up in other regions, currently in the South East but will grow further into other regions.
- Caversham, Near Reading, Berks, RG1 8EQ
- Contact Name
- Jan Watson
- Contact Email
- £20,000 to £21,000 Dependant on experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 16th June, 2021
- 11:59pm - Fri 23rd July, 2021
Working in a small team of enthusiastic people you will be at the centre of the charity, working with all of the team and ensuring that things run smoothly. the administration tasks include:
- HR administration in connection with employee and coaches, starters and leavers, recruitment or any other matters.
- Maintaining Absence Calendar
- Organise and store sports participants' details adhering to GDPR regulations
- Ensure that all coaches (and employees where appropriate) have valid certifications relevant to their work.
- Administrating Timesheets for sports coaches
- Dealing with Fundraising Entries
- Support participant referrals from GPs though NHS to sessions
- Docusign administration
- Collecting post as required
- Deal with enquiries from all communication sources (e.g. telephone calls/texts, email, social media).
- Occasionally take meeting minutes, write up and distribute
- Bookkeeping duties covering a variety of data entry into accounting system and recording of information, prior to submitting it to our accountants.
You should have previous experience of administration including knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally but not necessarily accounting/finance systems. Most importantly you should be enthusiastic about working in an organised way with strong attention to detail and keen to learn new systems and processes.
The role will be based in our Caversham office where the team is based but there is some flexibility to work from home, details to be agreed.
Interested parties should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.