Development Manager (Sheffield)
Are you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives through them being more active every day? Can you connect and influence partners from different sectors to collaborate together across Sheffield to enable and encourage people to do this? This role is maternity cover for a maximum of one year.
- £31,836 - £36,300
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
- Placed On
- Fri 19th June, 2020
- 9:00am - Tue 7th July, 2020
About Development Manager (Sheffield)
As the Development Manager for Sheffield you will develop, foster and manage relationships in Sheffield.
As an integral member of the Move More Project Team, you will coordinate activity and nurture relationships that result in people being more active, particularly people living with the greatest challenges who will benefit most.
You will join an experienced team at Yorkshire Sport Foundation that is committed to delivering our vision of a vibrant, healthy and prosperous Yorkshire through sport and physical activity.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
• Working across organisational boundaries
• Process and project management
• Competent in the facilitation of groups and stakeholder networks
• Test and learn approaches; finding out what works and what doesn't
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationships
• Ability to identify areas for improvement and apply constructive challenge
• Able to achieve high quality outcomes within set deadlines
• Ability to co-produce solutions with stakeholders
• The capability to identify opportunities to connect, influence and try something new
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is one of England's largest Active Partnerships with an excellent reputation and track record. Expect to be able to work at the forefront of sport and physical activity development, shaping current thinking and influencing local policy approaches.
You are also welcome to contact James Brown (Director of Local Support and Partnerships) or Rachael Weston (Development Manager, Sheffield) for an informal chat about the role. Contacts can be found on our Meet the team page.
Please download the recruitment pack below and apply online by by clicking 'Apply now'.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.