Head of Partnerships
Head of Partnerships To lead and manage the development of strong and successful partnerships to support the achievement of the Living Sport strategic priorities, reflecting local needs and priorities and including applications for significant new resources.
- Huntingdon, PE296YG
- Contact Name
- Simon Fairhall, Chief Executive
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £37,500 to £45,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 5th February, 2020
- 12:00pm - Mon 24th February, 2020
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 4th March, 2020
About Head of Partnerships
Head of Partnerships
Responsible for – people, budget, income targets
- Relationships Managers (x3) and the wider Partnerships team
- Responsible for grant and commissioned projects budgets
- Financial income target agreed on an annual basis, based on achievement of new grant and commissioned income, and including extended funding for successful delivery of existing projects
Grade 5 post – scale from £37,500
To lead and manage the development of strong and successful partnerships to support the achievement of the Living Sport strategic priorities, reflecting local needs and priorities and including applications for significant new resources.
- Lead and manage Living Sport strategic priorities work to increase participation in sport and physical activity in targeted areas of identified need with a focus on older people, disabled people and those with a long term health conditions.
- Establish, develop and lead strong partnerships and collaborations by influencing and advocating for Living Sport strategic priorities.
- Connect and contribute positively with key local strategic priorities and partners by promoting the value and contribution of sport and physical activity and demonstrating the impact and outcomes of Living Sport's work.
- Lead the Partnerships team to engage successfully with strategic partners and deliver their projects and secure significant new resources for Living Sport to an annually agreed target in support of the Business Plan, including through collaborative funding applications.
- Lead the successfully delivery of related grant funded and commissioned projects* including managing completion of all areas of compliance.
- To create a performance management culture in the Partnerships Team focused on achieving key outcomes by rigorous performance review and promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- To promote collaborative work across Living Sport to ensure the achievement of its strategic and project outcomes and its business development objectives
- To contribute to the overall strategic development, governance, direction and success of Living Sport as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, deputising for the Chief Executive as and when required. To be an advocate and ambassador, upholding and enhancing the organisation's reputation.
* Significant projects currently Lets Get Moving Cambridgeshire, Active Families, Active New Communities.
+ Strategic priorities of targeted areas of identified need and of older people's, disabled people and those with a long term health conditions sport and physical activity participation. Final allocation of responsibilities will be agreed once appointment of the whole Partnership Team is concluded
living-sport-recruitment-pack-2020-hop.docx (MS Word, 962.5 Kb)
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.