Head of Business Development
Head of Business Development Develop business operations and provide a strategic lead to drive sustainable growth to generate significant new income for Living Sport supported by a fully integrated marketing and communications strategy. Maintain financial oversight, develop robust financial reporting and develop key performance indicators.
- Huntingdon, PE296YG
- Contact Name
- Simon Fairhall, Chief Executive
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £37,500 to £45,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 5th February, 2020
- 12:00pm - Mon 24th February, 2020
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 4th March, 2020
About Head of Business Development
Head of Business Development
Responsible for – people, budgets, income targets
- Marketing & Communications Manager, Insight & Impact Coordinator, Finance Manager and wider Business Development Team
- Responsible for all the Commercial Income budgets
- Commercial Income financial targets agreed on an annual basis, specifically the growth of the Sponsorship & Events budget
Grade 5 post – scale from £37,500
Develop business operations and provide a strategic lead to drive sustainable growth to generate significant new income for Living Sport supported by a fully integrated marketing and communications strategy. Maintain financial oversight, develop robust financial reporting and develop key performance indicators.
- Design and implement a Business Fundraising and Marketing Strategy for Living Sport.
- Develop Living Sport networking and engagement to secure and retain significant business support and sponsorship.
- Drive growth of the portfolio of Living Sport's own commercial activity to increase income and develop charitable fundraising activity to become a strong income stream.
- Develop the Living Sport brand and marketing with innovation across the organisation
- Ensure sound financial administration including compliance with financial regulations and deliver timely reporting around financial and operational performance targets.
- Lead the Business Development Team to secure new business opportunities and resources and achieve business efficiencies for Living Sport to an agreed target in support of the Business Plan.
- To create a performance management culture in the Business Development Team focused on achieving key outcomes by rigorous performance review and promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- To promote collaborative work across Living Sport to ensure the achievement of its strategic and project outcomes and its business development objectives
- To contribute to the overall strategic development, governance, direction and success of Living Sport as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, deputising for the Chief Executive as and when required. To be an advocate and ambassador, upholding and enhancing the organisation's reputation.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.