Head of Delivery
Head of Delivery To lead and manage the successful delivery of Sport England Active Partnerships projects.* To develop organisations and the sport and physical activity workforce to deliver in support of the Living Sport’s strategic priorities and projects.
- Huntingdon, PE29 6YG
- Contact Name
- Simon Fairhall, Chief Executive
- Contact Telephone
- 01487 841559
- Contact Email
- £37,500 to £45,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 5th February, 2020
- 12:00pm - Mon 24th February, 2020
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Thu 5th March, 2020
About Head of Delivery
Head of Delivery
Responsible for – people, budgets, income targets
- School Sports Delivery Coordinator, Sports Delivery Coordinator, The Daily Mile Local Coordinator and the wider Delivery Team
- Responsible for the budgets for all Sport England Active Partnerships projects and Children & Young Peoples/Education coaching delivery.
- Financial income target agreed on an annual basis
Grade 5 post – scale from £37,500
To lead and manage the successful delivery of Sport England Active Partnerships projects.* To develop organisations and the sport and physical activity workforce to deliver in support of the Living Sport's strategic priorities and projects.
- Lead and manage the delivery of Sport England Active Partnerships projects.*
- Be responsible for securing continued Sport England project funding through strong project submissions and ensure strong partnership wide relationships for the delivery of and reporting on the projects.
- Manage Living Sport development support for organisations and the sport and physical activity workforce to support all Living Sport's projects and strategic priorities.
- Develop and lead strong relationships with key Children & Young People partners, especially Education partners, which support the achievement of our strategic priorities and delivery of all Living Sport's projects.
- Responsible for Living Sport maintaining the achievement of the NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit Safeguarding Standards and contribute to other areas of required compliance.
- Lead the Delivery Team to successfully deliver Sport England and other projects and secure new resources for Living Sport to an annually agreed income target in support of the Business Plan.
- To create a performance management culture in the Delivery Team focused on achieving key outcomes by rigorous performance review and promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- To promote collaborative work across Living Sport to ensure the achievement of its strategic and project outcomes and its business development objectives
- To contribute to the overall strategic development, governance, direction and success of Living Sport as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, deputising for the Chief Executive as and when required. Be an advocate and ambassador, upholding and enhancing the organisation's reputation.
*current projects are The Daily Mile, School Games, Workforce, DfE Volunteering, Primary Sport Premium, Satellite Clubs, Active Lives and allocation of responsibility for these will be reviewed on an annual basis.
living-sport-recruitment-pack-2020-hod.docx (MS Word, 962.3 Kb)
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.