Health Promotion Manager - Children and Young People's Mental Health & Wellbeing
The council is seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to play a major part in the delivery of key programmes relating to improving the health and wellbeing of children and young people. The post will support the development of projects, interventions and campaigns to promote emotional health, resilience and wellbeing of children and young people. We are looking for an outstanding individual to fill this exciting post.
- Taunton, TA1 4DY
- Contact Name
- Fiona Moir
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £33,799 to £37,849 pa
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 7th January, 2020
- 12:00am - Mon 20th January, 2020
- Sport / Activity
- Mental Health
About Health Promotion Manager - Children and Young People's Mental Health & Wellbeing
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. As well as this, we have some fantastic employee benefits available:
• We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible, including working from home.
• Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
• Staff discounts in gyms.
• Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
• Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
• A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
• My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
For more info and to apply, please click here.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.