About Regional Club Development Officer
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Regional Club Development Officer to join the South East team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the South East Region as part of a busy team responsible for promoting and implementing the strategic objectives of Swim England South East for the development of aquatics within the region.
The successful candidate must:
- Have previous experience in Sport Development or Leisure Background
- Have an understanding of Leisure Services, Swimming and Sport Development
- Have experience of managing projects, including accessing external funding
- Be computer literate with good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
Find out more about at it's like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
To apply for this role please:
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to email@example.com
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: 27 November 2019
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: w/c 09 December 2019
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.