Neighbourhood Engagement Officer
The Aston Villa Foundation is seeking someone with a strong background in community relationships and community development, for the brand-new position of Neighbourhood Engagement Officer (NEO).
- Villa Park, B6 6HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 327 2299
- Contact Email
- £23,000 - £25,200 per annum dependent upon experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 24th September, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 11th October, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Neighbourhood Engagement Officer
Funded by the Premier League and the PFA, the NEO will be responsible for strengthening relationships between the Foundation and local community leaders, groups and organisations. The post-holder will actively seek new opportunities for partnership working, social action projects and leading on helping local charity and not-for-profit organisations with their own infrastructure development and capacity building goals.
Essential skills and experiences required:
• A strong background and proven track-record in community development, including events and project management
• An ability to think creatively and come up with new and innovative ways to engage the local community
• An ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team, and to give leadership and direction to others
• An ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, identifying and achieving shared objectives
• Demonstrate the desire to make a positive contribution to the local community and motivate and inspire others
• Outstanding inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to people of all ages, from all backgrounds and at all levels
To apply please send your CV and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers/job-vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org or Lucy Ford, HR Business Partner Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Aston Villa Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers/job-vacancies. All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.