Business Support Administrator
We are seeking a full-time Business Support Administrator that will provide back-office support to a large team of full-time staff within the Aston Villa Foundation.
- Villa Park, B6 6HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 327 2299
- Contact Email
- £19,000 to £20,500 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 24th September, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 11th October, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Business Support Administrator
The post-holder will be a first line of enquiry for the Foundation for email and phone contact, as well as supporting the staff team with the coordination of facility diaries, financial processes and procedures, staff timesheets, kit and equipment. Alongside the back-office functions, the Business Support Administrator will also support the organisation of various Foundation events, including supporting matchday events, club signings and content days.
Essential skills and experiences required:
• A track record of successfully executing a range of administrative responsibilities in an office environment
• Proven organisational skills to adapt to fast-paced and changing environment
• Strong customer service skills including excellent written and verbal communication
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office package and excellent IT skills
• Proficient in documenting and minuting formal and informal meetings
• Outstanding attention to detail with strong task and time management skills
• Beneficial experience includes working for senior management level with diary management and travel arrangements
• Experience in using purchase order systems, order tracking and distribution
To apply please send your CV and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers/job-vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org or Lucy Ford, HR Business Partner Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Aston Villa Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers/job-vacancies. All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.