Part Time Primary School Sports Specialist
- 18.5 hours a week (initially), Mon-Fri - £10 per hour + mileage and after school club bonuses. - Does require some travel to schools in around Somerset & Dorset. (Mileage costs are covered at 25 pence per mile). The position is made up of 2 and a half days worth of PE + 5 breakfast clubs and 5 after school clubs.
- Yeovil, BA20 1LE
- Contact Name
- Pete Drew
- Contact Telephone
- 01225 701830
- Contact Email
About Part Time Primary School Sports Specialist
PH Sports are looking for a committed member of staff capable of delivering consistently high quality, engaging PE and School Sport sessions. Additionally, they will strive to increase participation in sport across the school with engaging PE lessons and clubs for pupils.
The role is initially 18.5 hours a week, Mon-Fri but does require travel to schools in around Somerset & Dorset. (mileage costs are covered at 25 pence per mile.
PH Sports are one of the leading Primary PE & School Sport providers in the south-west with an ambitious and exciting vision for the future. We aspire to continue to grow in both size and quality to be the best Primary PE & School Sport providers the UK. We are building a professional, high performing team to deliver our PE and extra-curricular services.
Plan, deliver and evaluate high quality, engaging P.E lessons on a daily basis.
- Motivating and inspiring children of Primary School age.
- Plan and deliver breakfast club each morning to include breakfast provision and a variety of morning activities.
- Lead lunch club five days a week afternoon, leading sport activities.
- Extra-Curriculum/After School clubs, you will plan and deliver a sports club after school.
- Assisting the school by aiding them in co-coordinating sports events and sports days.
- Liaising with the school teachers and parents regarding with the children's development.
Candidates will only be considered if they have the following:
- Level 2 National Governing Body qualification in any sport
- Full, clean driving licence (your own transport is essential)
- First Aid
- Level 2 Safeguarding training
- Current DBS
The ideal candidate will:
- Level 2 Multi Skills Qualification or Fundamentals of Movement
- Have worked within school environments for at least 12 months
- Have at least 24 months experience coaching youth sports
- Have excellent standards of behaviour management and class control
- Have more than one sport qualification
- Be Microsoft Word and Excel literate
We have clear progression pathways and opportunities to take on further responsibilities, further opportunities for mentoring apprentices and taking on new projects will be provided.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.