- Placed On
- Thu 13th December, 2018
- 12:00am - Thu 28th February, 2019
- Sport / Activity
Ashdown Leisure Centre
Salary is dependent on experience, qualification and contracted hours per week.
The OLGA Academy is operated by Everyone Active at Ashdown Leisure Centre, Canford Heath in Poole. We are looking for experienced Coaches for our After-school and Saturday morning classes. Ideally BG Level 2, but an experienced Level 1 undergoing a Level 2 qualification considered.
• Assist in ensuring Members are in the correct classes
• Assist in organising Holiday sessions
• Ensure equipment is set up correctly and safely and report to Managers if there are any equipment defects
• Ensure the classes satisfy the ages and standard of Members
• Assist in marketing the after school classes
• Be the first contact with parents
• Ensure full engagement with the BG Awards Scheme
• Most of all ensure all members are engaged and having the best possible experience
If this sounds like you, why not send us an email with your current CV to email@example.com
ashdown---gymnastics-coach.pdf (PDF, 775.4 Kb)
Active Dorset actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.