City Programme Executive - Cricket
Are you passionate about sport’s ability to change lives and communities?
- Leicester, LE2 8EB
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 22nd November, 2018
- 12:00am - Wed 2nd January, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About City Programme Executive - Cricket
Do you remember your favourite teacher, dance instructor, music tutor or sports coach? For so many of us, our lives were changed by these incredible people. What was it that made them so great? The chances are they made their lessons fun, had a contagious passion and were great with people. Cricket is changing and we need brilliant, energetic people like this to help us. We have a bold plan to inspire thousands of women across the country into volunteering and we are using the Cricket World Cup to make it happen. If you're someone who is passionate about the role that women can play in inspiring kids to get active, and bringing communities together, then we want to hear from you. You don't need any cricket experience – more important than this is an unshakable can-do attitude!
You'll love this job if...
- You want to make a difference in your local community through sport.
- You are a great with people.
- You have an unshakable can-do attitude.
- You thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike.
- You want to be part of a high performing, motivated team.
You'll be doing:
- Designing an impactful programme of All Stars Cricket activity in your city. All Stars Cricket is the England and Wales Cricket Board's entry level participation programme, aimed at providing children aged five to eight with a great first experience in cricket. For more information and to see what All Stars Cricket is all about, head to https://www.ecb.co.uk/play/all-stars.
- Marketing All Stars activity and volunteering opportunities across your city.
- Recruiting volunteers to support activity.
- Managing and delivering and/or supporting volunteers to deliver All Stars Cricket activity, with a focus on getting mums involved.
- In 2019, the Cricket World Cup is taking place across England and Wales – Using the World Cup to inspire and engage new volunteers.
- Running volunteer training and finding opportunities for women who want to keep doing so.
- Regularly reporting on the success of the project in your city.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Life assurance
- 30% discount on New Balance items
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.