The Community Department at Hinckley Rugby Club are seeking to recruit a number of rugby coaches to support delivery into schools.
- Contact Name
- Simon Boyd
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Standard coaches salary
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Mon 12th November, 2018
- 12:00am - Mon 1st July, 2019
About Community Coach
The successful candidate must;
- Be able to deliver quality sports coaching to a range of age groups.
- Have the ability to deliver using a games-based approach.
- Be able to coach through the National Curriculum and work to schemes of work.
- Have a good understanding of all relevant policies to support schools.
- Communicate effectively with all Hinckley Community staff.
- Present a highly professional image when representing Hinckley RFC
- Have the ability to establish positive working relationships with voluntary and professional staff in schools and clubs.
The successful candidate will require;
- An enhanced DBS application check
- An NGB Level 2 sports coaching qualification or evidence to show you are working towards this.
- Must be First Aid qualified.
- Safeguarding certificate or evidence of recent safeguarding training.
- Experience in delivering sports coaching to a range of ages and abilities.
- Experience in either of the state or independent education sectors.
- Clean valid UK driving licence.
- Have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport.
- Have an understanding of individual responsibility in complying with Health and Safety policies and arrangements, particularly in schools and sports clubs.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.