- Amount Available
- £500 to £1,500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
The 'Helping Hand Grant' provides a mechanism for clubs to apply for a small grant for eligible capital projects with the club matching the grant on a £ for £ basis.
The grant is available to clubs that play at level 5 or below in the RFU league structure.
How to Apply
- Download the Helping Hand Application Form.
- Complete all sections and ensure that you have all the supporting documents available.
- Either print a copy of the completed form, sign it and send it together with the necessary supporting documents to: The RFF Administrator, Rugby Football Foundation, Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA or email to email@example.com.