- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
The Tudor Trust is an independent grant-making charitable trust which supports organisations working in any part of the UK. We fund a wide range of people and organisations working to build stronger communities. We don't have specific funding programmes designed to advance a particular agenda as we think that the groups we support are best placed to identify problems and develop solutions.
Who can we fund?
You don't have to be a registered charity to apply to us. We can make grants to other organisations (for example constituted community groups, community interest companies and industrial and provident societies) as long as you can explain clearly how you would use our grant for charitable purposes.
What Tudor doesn't fund
- Individuals, or organisations applying on behalf of individuals
- Larger charities (both national and local) enjoying widespread support
- Statutory bodies
- Hospitals, health authorities or hospices
- Medical care, medical equipment or medical research
- Universities, colleges or schools
- Academic research, scholarships or bursaries
- Nurseries, playgroups or crèches
- One-off holidays, residentials, trips, exhibitions, conferences, events etc
- Animal charities
- The promotion of religion
- The restoration or conservation of buildings or habitats (where there isn't a strong social welfare focus)
- Work outside the UK. We run a targeted grants programme promoting ecological agriculture in Zimbabwe, Kenya and Uganda so we don't consider unsolicited proposals from groups working overseas
- Endowment appeals
- Work that has already taken place
You can apply at any time – Tudor makes grants on a rolling programme and there are no deadlines.