Andy Fanshawe Memorial Trust
Summary: Grants that allow disadvantaged young people to take up opportunities to develop an exciting interest in the great outdoors.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Talented Athletes / Individual
- Andy Fanshawe Memorial Trust
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Andy Fanshawe Memorial Trust
The Trust gives grants that allow disadvantaged young people to take up opportunities to develop an exciting interest in the great outdoors.
- Individuals may apply but will need a referee
- Enthusiasm and imagination
- Give disadvantaged young people the chance to develop an existing interest in the great outdoors
- Preferred if done some own fundraising
- Taster sessions or one-off residential trips
- Foreign trips
- Capital projects
There is no application form, email information about your organisation and project to firstname.lastname@example.org include answers to 7 questions given on the website.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.