Masonic Charitable Foundation: Children & Young People Grants
Summary: Grants can be offered to charities for projects that support disadvantaged and vulnerable children aged 0-18 and up to the age of 25 years for disabled young people.
- 020 3146 3337
- Amount Available
- £1,000 to £60,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Improving Health, Social Welfare Outcomes
- 1:00am - Mon 31st May, 2021
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Masonic Charitable Foundation: Children & Young People Grants
- Applicants can only apply for one grant programme at any time
- If your project 'saddles' both themes, then please choose the one that the primary beneficiary group fits in
- At least 50% of the charity's beneficiaries must be disadvantaged children and young people
- These grants are for smaller charities whose annual income does not exceed £500,000
- Small grants can be used for general running and/or overhead costs of the charity – core funding
- Small grants between £1,000 – £15,000 are available
- Grants can be over one, two or three years
- The total amount of the grant requested must not exceed 15% of the total income of the charity
- These grants are for larger charities whose annual income exceeds £500,000
- Large grants are for projects and can be used for salary costs, activities, materials etc.
- Large grants start from £10,000 and on average our grants are between £20,000 – £60,000 in total
- All grants can be over one, two or three years
Key Areas of Focus Grants can be offered to charities/projects that provide:
- Mental and physical health support
- Learning and development, including language and communication skills, social and emotional etc.
- Support for the whole family
- Pastoral and advocacy support
To check your eligibility requirements click here.
- 1st October - 23rd December 2020 (4pm)
- 1st March 2021 - 31st March 2021 (4pm)
- First stage: 1st February 2021 - 31st March 2021. Second stage: 31 May 2021.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.