Mind - Coronavirus Mental Health Response Fund
Summary: Voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations have a vital role working alongside our NHS colleagues to support anyone who has a mental health problem. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, demand for mental health services is increasing. To help VCS organisations based in England continue to provide mental health services - or provide additional support - organisations can apply for a Coronavirus Mental Health Response Fund (CMHRF) grant.
- Amount Available
- £20,000 to £50,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Education / Training, Improving Health, Running Costs
- 1:00am - Thu 22nd April, 2021
- Active Essex
About Mind - Coronavirus Mental Health Response Fund
Thanks to £5m support from government (the Department of Health and Social Care), grants of £20,000 or £50,000 are available for projects lasting up to 12 months.
- Applicants are invited to apply at any time.
- It's a fast track assessment process so applications will be assessed every two weeks and applicants will be informed of the outcome within a month of applying.
- Applications should take no longer than 60 minutes to complete.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.