- Amount Available
- £300 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Round Deadline
- 2:55pm - Tue 5th March, 2019
National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
You meet at least one of our funding priorities
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. Tell us in your application how you meet at least one of them.
Our priorities are:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.