Poole Wellbeing Event
21 Kingland Road
- Contact Name
- Chloe Thomas
- Contact Email
- Wed, 30 Jan 2019 (09:30 - 12:30)
Join us for free and discover…..
• A warm welcome and refreshments
• Talks and advice by professionals to help you whilst on treatment as well as going forward with your recovery and living well after treatment
• Inspiration from others who have already changed their lives for the better
• Introductions to organisations and activities waiting to help you live well
• Comment from a past attendee... "I am so glad my friend persuaded me to come along! So very informative! It's amazing how many things are out there to support you to live well. I came away with new confidence, new friends and ways to help me be stronger mentally and physically. Many thanks again." J. 58
Wednesday 30th January 2019
10.00 – 12.30 (9.30 arrival, registration, refreshments)
Speak to a member of your clinical team for more information.
There is no parking available in the Lighthouse car park during the event. There is plenty of parking available in the town centre & Dolphin Leisure Centre & Dolphin Shopping Centre car parks.
wellbeing-event-privacy-notice.pdf (PDF, 145.7 Kb)