Time To Listen TTL/181024 (for Welfare Officers)
- Bourne Academy
- Contact Name
- Tony Jones-Pert
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01202 458889
Time to Listen is a 3-hour workshop for Club Welfare Officers (CWO). CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop previously and will need to bring their own reporting procedures to the workshop
This workshop is for club Welfare Officers and will:
- identify what a club welfare Officer does
- describe how a club Welfare Officer works with others to creat a child centred environment
- explain how the club Welfare Officer roles fits into the wider safeguarding environment
- apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice
Cost £25 per person
* FREE if you are a staff member of a Satellite Club. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto the course.
Othwerwise, please click 'book now' below to purchase a spot!