Dorset Daily Dose
Based on the latest Government instruction to fight coronavirus, we must now stay at home in order to protect the NHS, leaving home for the below reasons only:
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
- One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household.
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
- Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.
Even when doing these activities, you must ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
Now more than ever, it is so important to keep active and to look after our mental health, therefore we have put together the Dorset Daily Dose whereby we will share, create and connect top tips to help you get your daily dose of physical activity and look after your mental wellbeing.
Each day will provide a daily dose of:
- Top tips to keep active
- Challenges and tasks for your body and mind
- Connecting people and their stories
We'd love to her how you are keeping active and looking after your wellbeing, so please share your creative ideas with us on social media using #DorsetDailyDose
Twitter: @active_dorset | Facebook: Active Dorset | Instagram: @activedorset
Further guidance on the coronavirus can be found via the links below:
Tags: online safety
Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:20
Children will be spending more time online at how while they do their school work and socialise with friends. While using technology can provide hours of education and important social opportunities for children and young people during this period, it can present risks.
Thinkyouknow have provided some advice on things you can do to help keep your child safe online during this unsettling time.