Pink Champagne Breast Cancer Survivors Dragon boat team
Hengistbury Head Outdoor Education Centre
The End of the Broadway
- Patience Saunders
- 01202 425173
- Sports/Activities Offered
- Canoeing, Cycling, Dragon Boat Racing
- Town / City
- Genders catered for
- Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Gym Spa
- Inclusive of members with
- Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical Impairment, Multiple
- Working towards accreditation
- Affiliated by
- British Dragon Boat Racing Association
About Pink Champagne Breast Cancer Survivors Dragon boat team
Dragon boat racing is a brilliant way to help people recover from Breast Cancer. The regular upper body exercise helps improve lymph flow and immune response. It is carried out in a supportive environment that helps to lift your spirits as well as enjoy the sessions.
The sessions last about two hours and involve paddling our Dragon boats in Christchurch Harbour, the River Stour and surrounding waters.
Some team members also compete in British Dragon Boat and charity events.
We have also raced in France, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Hong Kong, Canada and the USA.
Active Dorset is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.