If you wish to view what a survey questionnaire looks like before running it in your school, the following practice links are live until 26th July 2019. No answers will be stored from these, but they will allow you to view the questions quite easily in advance. Simply click on the relevant links below:
- Active Lives Child Survey School Checklist (Spring 19) (MS Word, 177 Kb)
Additional Documents - Required for Step 2
Documents for All Schools
- 1 - Selection Grids (MS Word, 32 Kb)
- 2 - Survey Information for Teacher ANSWERING Survey (MS Word, 54 Kb)
- 3 - Information for Class Teachers RUNNING the Survey (MS Word, 469 Kb)
- 4 - School URLs - Spring 19 (MS Excel, 35 Kb)
Primary Specific Documents
Secondary Specific Documents
Sport England has asked the Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO), a well-established supplier of goods to schools, to get in touch with your school directly if you have enough survey responses to receive your equipment credits!
Once you hear from ESPO, please download their equipment brochure. You will be advised to choose either 1 x 10 credit item or 2 x 5 credit items, and to place your order with ESPO directly. These items amount to £100.
- ESPO Sport England Incentives Brochure Jan 2019 (PDF, 9.5 Mb)
All participating schools should receive a report from Sport England, at the end of the following term. The survey consists of attitudinal and behavioural questions, and a school report will analyse data from answers to both sets of questions.
Please note that for Year 1 & 2, the parents answer the behavioural questions on the Survey on behalf of their children. The children only answer the attitudinal questions. So parental responses are vital for full reports!
- School Report Example - Primary (without activity measures) (PDF, 259 Kb)
- School Report Example - Primary (PDF, 372 Kb)
- School Report Example - Secondary (PDF, 801 Kb)