Walking Basketball provides low impact, cardiovascular exercise, incorporating constant brisk walking. It improves fitness, and is mentally challenging. Playing as part of a team, it brings a sense of camaraderie which is fun and rewarding.
- See Also:
An Overview of Walking Basketball
Walking Basketball sessions are:
- 1 hour
- Low impact cardio training
- Have Lots of breaks during the session
- LOTS of fun
- Teaches you new skills
- A Place to Meet new people
- Accessible for men and women
- A STRESS free environment
- An opportunity to play matches against other Walking Basketball UK Clubs at one of the Walking Basketball UK Tournaments
Benefits include improved fitness, improvements in mobility, increased social interaction and improvements in mood.
Costs vary depending on club. Sessions range from Free - upwards.
Find Walking Basketball Clubs/Groups Near You
Use the search below to find local organisations near you.