School Games Organisers
School Games Organiser: Core Tasks
School Games Organisers focus on the following five core tasks:
- Participation: Drive participation in School Games competition and increase the number of young people taking part in competition.
- Competition for All: Develop competitive opportunities for all, including the least active.
- Clubs: Increase regular participation in club sport; involve the least active through Change 4 Life Sports Clubs and increase links to local clubs.
- Workforce: Broaden participation opportunities through volunteering and workforce roles.
- Performance: Establish key performance indicators, target delivery and review progress on a termly basis
Your School Games Organisers
Dan Moody SGO, Christchurch & Isle of Purbeck – firstname.lastname@example.org
Katrina Cole SGO, East Dorset – email@example.com
Nadia Kusminoff SGO, West Dorset – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nico Stone SGO, North Dorset - email@example.com
Sam Cox SGO, Poole – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Dunsford SGO, Bournemouth email@example.com